Re: [oletrucks] altenators polished?

To: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] altenators polished?
From: R Baird <bairdr@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 12:29:17 -0500
Wayne is right you have to keep at the polishing to keep it nice
If you own a T bucket like me you learn to polish  these things

Robert Baird Ft. Worth Texas
1954 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton P/U
http://webpages.charter.net/bairdr/RobertsTruck.htm
1960 Ford Falcon Sedan
1926 Ford 1 Ton TT Trucks Stack Bed
1923 Ford T Bucket P/U 1/4 ton With a Mouse Motor