Okay, I am back again seeking information. I thought that I had the
information somewhere, but
I haven't been able to find it. As most of ya'll know, I am trying to get
this as original as possible.
I need to know on my 58 GMC what the correct color is for the following parts.
1. Hood latch header bar. black or exterior color
2. Grille header. black or exterior color
3. Steering column to dash bracket. dash color or column color
4. Inner fender skirt. black or exterior color
5. Inside of front fenders. black or exterior color
6. Inside of rear fiberglass bed sides (Cameo style). black or exterior color
7. Outside of bed sides. black or exterior color
I have underlined what I think is the correct color for each of
these. Please let me know where I am wrong.
Thanks in advance for all of your help,
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.11.8 - Release Date: 5/10/2005
oletrucks is devoted to Chevy and GM trucks built between 1941 and 1959