RE: [oletrucks] 1958 GMC Inner Fender Skirt to FOD

To: <dcvjrv@covad.net>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 1958 GMC Inner Fender Skirt to FOD
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <bill.hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 15:57:58 -0500
FOD?

I'm guessing you didn't mean FOrD.

What is an FOD?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-oletrucks@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-oletrucks@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of dcvjrv@covad.net
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 3:41 PM
To: oletrucks; oletrucks; old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] 1958 GMC Inner Fender Skirt to FOD

The infamous PO had done some repair work on the lower
portion of the FOD and he did not put the brackets back on
that hold the inner fender skirt to FOD and did not even have the
brackets.  He also did away with the holes for the brackets.

I have managed to obtain a pair of brackets but I need to know exactly
where on the FOD that they were mounted.

Thanks for any and all assistance,

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net