[oletrucks] T-shirts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] T-shirts
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 08:39:13 -0400
I have completed compiling all the orders and will be going by the vendor
tomorrow to place the order, have about 150 shirts. They originally stated
they'd have them completed within a week so hopefully that'll still ring
true. I want to thanks everyone for the promptness in payments, only a
handful left to receive so great job to all, I will be depositing all the
checks on Friday of this week, just in case you've been looking for them to
clear your bank. There has been a very slight glitch, I have to make a
quickly arranged out of town trip for my job so i'll be out of town next
week--nah ain't running of to vegas with all the monies :-) I fully expect
the vendor to have the job completed by the time I return on the 20th. I'll
be picking the them up on the 23rd and will start shipping the first batch
out the next day and should complete by weeks end. I'll keep all informed
during the process, so hang in there as we're gettin' close..    --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne