[oletrucks] rear end info! :-)

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] rear end info! :-)
From: "DONALD L SIMMONS" <dntsimmons@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 18:53:28 -0700
Hey guys, I'm installing the rear end mount kit that I got from No Limit and I
have some questions. It says to level the frame and set the pinion angle to
zero. Then when you let it down it will be set perfect. I have everything set
up like that and I have a magnetic degree wheel. Do I just set the degree
finder on the front right behind the u-joint yoke or is this wrong? The rear
end I have is out of 64 or 65 Chevy car with no cover on rear of it.
Everything bolts in from the front. Anyway there is a flat spot to set the
degree finder directly in back of the yoke. If  I am wrong please let me know
because I would like to get these spring perches welded on and get this thing
rolling again.(Not running-just rolling)  THANKS,
Don Simmons
1953 3100

Emoticon1.gif]