[oletrucks] P-30 cube van

To: "Old Trucks List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] P-30 cube van
From: "Gleason, Roger" <roger.gleason@uconn.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 14:04:08 -0400
I have a dual wheel floating axle 10,000 lb box van. When I took the
dually rear drums off there are two nuts that hold on the drum hub assy.
bearings. There is a locking plate with tabs between these two nuts.
Mine is beyond use or repair. The tabs are broken off. I tried to get
them from the Chevy Dealer here in town but the ones listed in the
catalog for this unit are too big in diameter. The best I can tell is
the inner diameter is 2 ''. The ones the dealer gave me are 2-1/8 " in
diameter. I tried to find a source on line but am having trouble
identifying the part. Is anyone out there knowledgeable enough in this
area that could help me out and maybe get a part number?
Thanks for your help.
roger

name of winmail.dat]