Re: [oletrucks] What is this part?

To: "Williams Grant Civ Det 2, 412 AMXS/MXA2T"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] What is this part?
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 13:09:39 -0400
Grant,
   The list don't allow attachments, if you don't have a web address to
post these, you can send the photos to me at wayne@chevytrucks.org and i'll
put 'em up on the chevytrucks.org server and provide you with a link to
sent to the list so all can view these mysterious parts..  This of course
goes for anyone wanting to share a photo with the list..  --wayne