[oletrucks] Re: Can You ID This Part?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Can You ID This Part?
From: Leon Corley <lcorley@ticnet.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 07:42:44 -0500
It looks similar to the bracket that holds the bottom radiator pan on my
53 Chevy.
On the Chevy, though, this bracket is welded to the pan.
It connects between the core support and the inner fenders on either
side, and supports the rear of the radiator pan.
What I'm calling the radiator pan is the piece of sheet metal that keeps
air going in the grille from leaking out the bottom and instead helps to
force it through the radiator.