RE: [oletrucks] 55 chevy stepside

To: normd@metrocast.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 55 chevy stepside
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 04:53:58 -0600
NormD,

Where are you and is your 55 a first or second series?  Vendors would be Jim
Carter, LMC, Chevy Duty, Brothers to name a few.  Do a "55 chevy truck
parts" search to find a vendor in your area. :-)
Find a junk yard for used parts.  A U-Pull-It place would be the cheapest
place to get you fenders.

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window
52 Burb