Re: [oletrucks] getting a new title

To: "tim lloyd" <tim.lloyd@gmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] getting a new title
From: "K M Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 10:55:53 -0700
Washington is not that hard to get a title in. Try to find out where the
truck was last titled to see if it has an existing title. As with my '54 was
titled in Oregon which used the motor # instead of the VIN # so when the
motor was removed there was no ID for the vehicle. I had a bill of sale from
the person that sold me the truck less engine and the state of Washington
issued me a bonded title which cost me around 50$ for everything.The Hiway
Patrol handles these things and will tell you what you need to do. Mostly
their concern is stolen vehicles, and the patrolman that checked my truck
actually enjoyed doing it.

Lee