[oletrucks] BROTHERS Truck Show Pictures HERE

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] BROTHERS Truck Show Pictures HERE
From: Pee-Wee <1p@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 16:30:36 -0700
Hello List Members,
Pee-Wee here. I got to drive the old suburban for the 1st time since my
accident to the BROTHERS truck show last sunday and man oh man what a
bunch of fun that was! I drove to the show with a bunch of good guys
from the NAPCO Owner's Group and I meet a few Ole Trucks List Members at
the show, saw a lot of nice looking rigs there! Check it out at this
link --> http://members.tripod.com/P-Wees/id72.htm
This page will take a long time if you have a dial up connection, so let
it load the page.
Be safe and enjoy,
Pee-Wee.

--

1958 GMC 336 V-8 Factory Napco Suburban Carryall
1955 to 1959 GMC website: http://members.tripod.com/P-Wee