Re: [oletrucks] tire failure

To: Ole_Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] tire failure
From: Josh Keady <keady84@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 18:34:46 -0700
On the subject of old tires, I can definitely attest that regardless
of mileage, time will take its toll on compound.  I bought a
Thunderbird that had "brand new" 10 year old tires.  They had about
5k on them and were stored indoors.  I totally wore them off in about
10k miles of driving, we're talking zero tread, down to the belts.
Alignment was fine, no overly aggressive stuff, just old rubber. :-(

Josh