RE: [oletrucks] Dot 3, 4 or 5

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Dot 3, 4 or 5
From: "Jim Karras" <jkarras@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 19:24:46 -0700
Bill,

Here is a great two-part story that Bob Alder did back in 2002 on this
subject for his "Notes From the Corrosion Lab" Column in This Old Truck
magazine (Now Vintage Truck).

Apr. 2002 - Silicone Brake Fluid, Part 1 of a Series.
(http://www.adlersantiqueautos.com/articles/brake1.html)
June 2002 - Silicone Brake Fluid, Part 2 of a Series.
(http://www.adlersantiqueautos.com/articles/brake2.html)

I hope this information assists you with your project!

Jim Karras
Orange, CA
'59 Chevrolet Apache 32 Stepside Pickup
E-mail:   Jim@59apache.com