[oletrucks] assistance

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] assistance
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:44:34 -0400
Want to thank all who provided info on my recent failure, this is what is
so great about this list. The responses I got were as if I walked into a
garage with all my buds and we all chatted about what happened and all
providing what info they could. Wish I could go to fridge and offer
everyone a cold one!!!!
Just gonna wait for a little more cooperative weather before I get to deep
into it, or at least till this hot spell gets over with..   You guys are
the best!!! -wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne