[oletrucks] vent windows

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] vent windows
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 14:34:06 -0400
Since the 53's AD have air vent windows and this person is wanting to
remove them and have a one piece glas like the earlier years. I know there
are kits to put one piece glass in the TF trucks but I searched a few
vendors and found no such kit for the AD trucks. Besides finding a door
from the earlier years that have no vent window in them, is there another
way to go about accomplishing this??   --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne