Re: [oletrucks] vent windows

To: wayne@chevytrucks.org, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] vent windows
From: KremerRAK@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 20:43:08 EDT
Wayne,

Vintage Glass will sell you a one piece conversion.  They provide new  glass,
a track that must be attached at the front of the door (inside), window  felt
and anti-rattle pieces.  You have to supply the regulator.  If  you are going
to install power,  try Specialty Power Windows universal  street rod setup.
It is more expensive than many but I can tell you that  it will fit and it
does work.

Vintage Glass
480 Pike Park Drive
Suite E
Lawrenceville, GA  30045
770-962-3068
www.vintageglass.com
email at _vintageglass@hotmail.com_ (mailto:vintageglass@hotmail.com)

I have seen this guy at Carlisle for the last several years.

Good luck,

Rick Kremer
54 5 window
in parts in PA