[oletrucks] 700R4 linkage & exhaust

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 700R4 linkage & exhaust
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:44:13 +0000
I'm running my exhaust right now. the drivers side is running right below
the shift shaft on the 700R4 tans, about 1 1/2 inch below.

my question is; where does the shift linkage go?
does it hang down where I would need to reroute that side.
or does the linkage go up and I'm ok running the pipe there.

Kurt
58 3200 the project that keeps on going & going ...
I think I'll call my truck Duracell