[oletrucks] cab cleaning

To: old-chevy-truck <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] cab cleaning
From: luke zsiga <50chevy@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 09:13:12 -0500
I am in the process of stripping my cab down to metal, I was going to get it
media blasted but I decided to save money and do it on my own. Now I am
stripping all the paint in the easy accessible areas with a DA sander 36
grit but my problem is under the cab and all the hard to get areas. I have a
small sand blaster and was wondering since my trucks metal is thick and
since its only going to be the bottom and corners I am getting if
sandblasting would be alright or could I buy some finer stuff for my
blaster?
 Thanks for all your guys help
 Luke Zsiga