[oletrucks] Anyone want my old tool box?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Anyone want my old tool box?
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 20:19:38 -0500
While picking up "missiles" in preparation for the non-hurricane a week
ago I ran across the tool box that was in the bed of my '57 GMC when I
bought it in 1990.  This is the metal box that sits on the top rails of
the bed.  It has a lids that pivot near the middle and that lock at the
outer edge.  It has what's left of an amateur turquoise paint job with
rust on the outside bottom surface.

I'm 25 miles north of downtown Houston.

It is going to the dump next weekend.