[oletrucks] dual remote master idea

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] dual remote master idea
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 00:04:35 -0700 (PDT)
has anyone created thier own remote master for their underfloor brakes?
i have an idea of drilling the top of both sides of my dual cap, puting
an AN fitting in each one clamped up and including the rubber gasket
and teh joining them to a firewall mounted container with braided line.

im kinda unable to work on my car from under and need to make teh
remote setup.
i know there are systems to be bought. whats the hangups? can i do it
and not mess my system up? i know the rubber is a bellows for expansion
but if ive got fluid in volume-does it matter?
thanks
mark

nor-cal---------------------------http://customclassics.org