RE: [oletrucks] 16" on TF

To: "'Hanlon, Bill \(ISS Houston\)'" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 16" on TF
From: "Bob Chansler" <rchansl@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 14:28:16 -0600
I have both sets of wheels and I just went out to look at them and
measure them. The shape of both the inner hubs and the outer ring look
the same. The inner hub on the AD 16" wheel is 13" and the TF wheel
center hub is 12". The TF center is welded to the outer ring and the AD
center hub is riveted. The back spacing is the same on both.  There is
nothing that I can se that would cause any problems using the AD wheel
on a TF truck. The clip placement looks the same and either the AD or TF
cap should fit either wheel.
Hope that helps.
Bob Chansler
Mead, CO