Re: [oletrucks] more on the van column

To: thomasind@nventure.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] more on the van column
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:41:00 +0000
Jim
there's plastic on both ends but if you stay away & don't heat everything up
to much, all will be fine. I am using a 89 GM minivan column in my truck. I
chose this for the length, column ignition and column shift. I cut off and
reused the floor mount. the column sticks through the floor about 3 inches
on my TF.

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
the "Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...