[oletrucks] Veterans Day

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Veterans Day
From: Steven Stuckmeyer <slstusmc@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 04:32:14 -0800 (PST)
I hope all enjoyed this Veteran's Day week end.
Thank You to all who served this great nation of ours, and especially to those
families who lost
love ones so that we and others may have the freedoms that we so enjoy! Keep
our troops and their families in prayer.

Also a Happy belated 230th birthday to our beloved United States Maine Corps!
OOORAH &
Semper Fi!
Steve Stuckmeyer "Gunny"
Gunnery Sergeant, Retired