[oletrucks] grommets

To: "old trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] grommets
From: "Mark Treutelaar" <phoneman@ticon.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 19:07:02 -0600
Hi  I need the Inner fender grommets   for a 1955 chevy truck 2nd series .
Anyone know a good source ??  What is   large hole at the bottom of the inner
fender (over 1" in size )  for ??  The other large hole in the inner fender
(over 1" )  Im sure is for the headlights correct??   Chevy dutty as sent me a
1/2 "  in grommett twice so far when I requested an Inner fender grommett.
They do not know what the hole is near the bottom of the inner fender . Please
help if you can   Thanks