[oletrucks] 50 GMC cab window stuff

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 50 GMC cab window stuff
From: "Williams Grant Civ Det 2, 412 AMXS/MXA2T"
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:23:05 -0000
Hi all,

I am looking for a GOOD pair of outside SS Cab Door window trims for my 50
GMC.

I have not figured out if I really need the channel around the actual glass
roll up windows in the doors.  The old glass still has it installed but I am
installing new glass and would prefer what I recall from years gone by. That
is, the trim channel around the actual glass was chrome or SS. But, I have
not come across any aftermarket source for these. Can I do away with that
channel???? Or maybe I try to salvage the channel I have and dress it
up?????  Any ideas? Anyone know about these?

 Looking for answers....

Grant