Re: [oletrucks] Stick on letters

To: Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Stick on letters
From: The Botelers <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 10:15:14 -0500
Steven,

If you can get a digital picture of part or all of the original decal you
can have a local vinyl sign shop reproduce it.  I have a friend that does
this all the time for his John Deere stuff.  He has all of the little weird
"one of a kind" decals made this way.  They can even work with damaged
decals.

Happy Holidays!

Mike Boteler
'56 4400 Brush Fire Trk NAPCO