[oletrucks] Stick on letters

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Stick on letters
From: Steven Stuckmeyer <slstusmc@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 05:04:10 -0800 (PST)
  Ayone know of a source to get stick on paint letters. I guess that's what you
could call them. I'm looking for 3/16" letters to apply to an old piece of
equipment we are restoring in the shop at work. A 1958 Melroe (Bobcat) M-200.
These letters are used for safety/maintenance instructions on the unit.  I
figured no better source could be found than here to start. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
  Steve Stuckmeyer
  51 3100
  St Peters, MO