[oletrucks] 55 chevy truck 2nd series Horn wire Turn signal cup

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 55 chevy truck 2nd series Horn wire Turn signal cup
From: "Mark Treutelaar" <phoneman@ticon.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 08:50:56 -0600
Hi I was wondering how the horn wire mounts to the upper bearing . Is it with
a screw ?  soldered ?  Whats involved to replace the wire ? Also I was
wondering whar keeps the turn signal assembly cup from sliding down the
column.  Is it the one screw underneath?  If so this doesnt work on my
assembly  Thanks for your help  Mark T.