[oletrucks] spark plug wires

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] spark plug wires
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 22:59:32 -0800 (PST)
well guys-let me say merry christmas-hope all is/was well. =)

ive got a 69 van that was missin low rpms, starting hard...
i swapped out the points for a pertronix-sweet starting, ran better...
great.

then it still had a miss over 3500rpm that increased with rpm.
i have runa  set of TAYLOR SPIRO pro 8mm wires on my 51 panel for a
while and loved them-headers never burned the wires...

well, i got a set for my van(327/4spd on column-STOCK!)

guys-if i can one thing-get a set of those wires for your truck either
v8 or 6. about the best 60$ ive ever spent!
comes with BOTH hei and point-type distributor ends. plug boot ends can
be either straight boot or 45' or 90'.
you have to install the distributor end yourself. i bought the tool
from summit a few trucks ago(my 55.5 project) so i had it.
MAN! what a differnce. and you can get teh wires in black with no
writing for your stock 6 motors.

trick-o-the day;
buy dollar store hand lotion, use as lube for sliding boot over wire
prior to cutting to length.. anyway-great lube and doesnt get your
hands dirty...
anyway... ramble ramble...
love the wires-no more mis-fire, 10x starting power, smoother idle...
=)
happy new year.

nor-cal---------------------------http://customclassics.org