[oletrucks] Vintage Air...enough for a Panel??

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Vintage Air...enough for a Panel??
From: "AKB" <akburke@cableone.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 05:24:44 -0800
I'm about ready to buy the Vintage Air "Sure-Fit" package. I put the same
system in my AD pickup and it works fine....plenty of cold air quickly.

The questions come: Will the same system be sufficient in my '49 1/2-ton
Panel?? What are the alternatives??

I intend to insulate (and soundproof) the  back of the Panel.....foil-backed
jute in the walls and probably above the headliner, carpet (and pad?) over
the floor.  Is there anything else that will make a summer in a large metal
box livable??  Summer in the high desert (Boise) means 95 to 105
degrees....(ah but it's a dry heat....)

...your thoughts?? ...experience??
-A