Re: [oletrucks] Vintage Air...enough for a Panel??

To: AKB <akburke@cableone.com>, oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Vintage Air...enough for a Panel??
From: Steven Stuckmeyer <slstusmc@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 06:12:18 -0800 (PST)
    I had a '78 Suburban back in the day with factory air in dash only. In
southern AZ (before summer hit) It would be in the 90's and it only cooled the
front seat (if it was blowing on you) confortably. It would have to be at max
all the time. If we were heading around town (Yuma), it was cooler just to
leave the windows down and get a breeze, hot as it was. I put fans in the back
to blow air around and that helped. My two cents.

  Steve S
  51 3100
  St Peters, MO