[oletrucks] 51 Suspension

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 51 Suspension
From: Steven Stuckmeyer <slstusmc@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 03:48:08 -0800 (PST)
Well, I finally started on the suspension of my 51 3100. I received the IFS,
4-link set ups from CCP a couple weeks ago and have started on the build. It
will be a while yet, but it's on the way. I rebuilt the 12 gm bolt and am
welding in the new brackets now for the 4 link. Taking advantage of the few
warm days, Never know what it'll do in St Louis. All have a good rest of the
week.
  Steve Stuckmeyer
  51  3100
  St Peters, MO