[oletrucks] Anyone bought a pedal pad for a TF truck lately?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Anyone bought a pedal pad for a TF truck lately?
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 21:29:55 -0600
The last two I bought (one locally, one from Heavy Chevy) have been
slightly too small to fit comfortably onto the brake pedal of my '57
GMC.  The metal pedal causes the open back side of the pad to expand.
The pad wont stay on by itself.  I have tried to glue it on with RTV and
3M yellow weather-strip glue.  Works for a while and then in a week or
two pops off.

Have any of you had good luck getting one of these pads to stay on
lately without the help of glue?  If so, where did you buy the pad?