[oletrucks] Wheel/tire sizes

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Wheel/tire sizes
From: BagpiperEd@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:52:40 EST
Can anyone save me a little time by letting me know about wheel and tire
combinations for a 55TF?  I plan on running 15" wheels all around, but  since
the
truck is still in several pieces, I'm not sure how wide of wheel the  fenders
will accomodate, or tire size for that matter.  I think 8" wheels  will work
all around, but wonder if 10" wheels will fit in the rear fender area  without
tubbing the bed...........any help will certainly be appreciated.
If it helps.....Mustang II IFS, and Camaro rearend.  Thanks.
Ed.