[oletrucks] Stainless brake lines

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Stainless brake lines
From: "Mark Treutelaar" <phoneman@ticon.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:19:44 -0600
I bought a stainless brake line Kit From JIm  Carter Hoping I could adapt this
to a dual master cylinder with disc brakes. . I decided to send it back
because everything would have had to be rebent and recut . I was also told
that stainless wouldnt double flare with ordinary tools . Is this true ??  Im
now thinking of buying YOGIs kit with straight lines Ill bend and Bulk head
fittings. . Has anyone used bulk head fitiings ? Thanks Mark T.