[oletrucks] motor storage question

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] motor storage question
From: "Tom Cooper" <c_tom@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 21:53:36 -0500
I will be taking the motor and transmission out of my truck tomorrow to get
ready for the front end and rear end work.
Is there anything I should do to the motor and transmission before pulling
them out. They may be sitting idle for awhile until I get to the point of
putting them back in. That may take awhile and I don't want the gaskets and
seals to dry up and crack.
I will have a rear end cradle question later this weekend.
                Thanks, Tom
                1955 2nd
        `       1997 S-10