RE: [oletrucks] Check this out (GM Futureliner)

To: BMcNulty@csuchico.edu, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Check this out (GM Futureliner)
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:05:39 -0600
Bob:
I gotta believe this is the same Futureliner Bill Moldenhauer and I visited
back in October 2004 in Michigan (details are on the oletrucks website under
the Member Only page).  When Bill and I spent a day with the restorers, they
were about 60% finished, but I thought the vehicle was destined to go to a
museum in Indiana when finished.

Since there are so few of these left (the restorers knew of only two
others), I wonder if the museum changed their mind?

Can anyone shed some light on the history of this particular piece of
history?

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy Stepside Pickup
Hopewell, IL