Re: [oletrucks] Check this out (GM Futureliner)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Check this out (GM Futureliner)
From: JoeCainPE@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:42:10 EST
At a sale price of $4,000,000, I'd say nothing is too far gone to  restore.

In a message dated 1/23/2006 8:57:44 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
mark@noakes.com writes:

I don't  think it's the same one as the Michigan Futurliner that was supposed
to do the  show circuit when it was done and then go to a museum. Its
restoration was  funded by contributions and volunteers...sounds too
complicated to
sell out  after that.

I've heard that there were two restored to original, one  redone as an RV,
and 2-3 lying around too far gone to restore.

Mark  Noakes