[oletrucks] Clifford C-4501 6=8 intake manifild

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: [oletrucks] Clifford C-4501 6=8 intake manifild
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 12:01:38 -0700
Once again I must poll the all knowing and ever wise list(s)

I have a Clifford 6=8 aluminum intake manifold that takes a 4 barrel carb.
It has the number C-4501 stamped  on the under side.  The round ports are
8.5 inches apart center to center.

What does this manifold fit?  Where can I find out more about this thing?
What kind of 4 barrel should fit it?  I'm really not sure where I got this
thing.

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window
52 Burb