[oletrucks] Insurance

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Insurance
From: "Tom Warner" <twwood@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:45:37 -0500
I Recently got to the point that I wanted to go around the block,
but you gotta have insurance.
I haven't seen much on the list (at least in a long time) My
friend that owns the AZTEC (55 chevy conv Barris custom)
recommended this co. I Insured my 58 with full coverage
100/300/50 PiP, uninsured motorists, stated value of $20,000 no
deductible, 3000miles/yr, IN FLORIDA, for $273.00
My regular co wanted almost $500 for PiP. Just thought I would
pass it along.
http://www.parishheacock.com/

Tom Warner
58 Short Fleetside