[oletrucks] Sway Bars

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Sway Bars
From: Mark Mintmier <tenisguy@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 18:48:28 -0500
I'm considering adding a sway bar to the front of my 1950 Chevy 1/2
ton.  I have a Heidt's Economy Mustang II kit on the front, and I've
been quoted just over $200 for the sway bar, end links and shipping for
my application.  I've never had the truck on the road since installing
the IFS, 350 engine, etc., so I don't know if the sway bar is
necessary.  What do you guys think?  Is it worth $200, or if the sway
bar is worthwhile, does anyone know where to get a better deal?

Thanks,
Mark