Re: [oletrucks] Sway Bars

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Sway Bars
From: Steven Stuckmeyer <slstusmc@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 19:05:55 -0800 (PST)
Mark, I bought a sway bar with my front IFS kit from CPP (TCI kit). The sway
bar was about the same cost. As for as worthwhile....I have never had any
vehicle without a sway bar on the front except for older original suspension
trucks and 4X4's. It will definitely increase your suspension performance. I
could tell the difference just by increasing the sway bar size (7/8" to 1
1/8")when I had my 65 Chevelle. I think it would be a substantial improvement.
  2 cents worth.
  Steve Stuckmeyer
  51 3100
  St Peters

  ps....today is the anniversary of the flag raising on Iwo Jima, 23 Feb, 1945
Semper Fi!

 Yahoo! Mail