Re: [oletrucks] step side fender going going gone

To: the_hams@hotmail.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] step side fender going going gone
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:25:45 EST
In a message dated 2/27/2006 5:10:14 PM Central Standard Time,

>I  still have a left rear stepside fender, (with the notch for a spare  tire)
>to give away. It's for the drivers side, and has the mounting  bracket for
>the
>spare tire too. It's still attached to a rusty  bed side, and I don't,
>(won't)
>  have the time to take it  off, so shipping IS NOT an option.

It just came to me that I never said what year this fender is for. It's off
a TF truck. The bed side it is attached to is rusty, but the fender is in very
 good shape. Please, somebody come get it, as I don't want to scrap it.

Pat Hollister, West Burlington, IA.