[oletrucks] Hood Chrome, and Thanks

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Hood Chrome, and Thanks
From: "Charles Hosang" <hosang1@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 18:23:40 -0600
Many thanks to those who responded to my question on fuel pump problems.  All
agreed that the fuel pump was not the culprit, but the carburetor was causing
the hard starting.  Since the carb was "out of the box",  I didn't try to
rebuild it.  Ran some Berrymans thru the gas tank and it did the job.  If it
wasn't for you guys, I would still be screwing around with the fuel pump.

Next question.  I have a '51 hood on my 3600 '53, and have the holes for the
"Chevrolet" hood insigna which are 6 3/4' apart.  The '53 requires a "3600
underlined" which I have not been able to find   First, if I find a pair, will
they fit?  Second, any ideas on a source, or do any of you have a pair for sale?

Many thanks in advance.  I really would be flying blind if it wasn't for this
list.

Charley
Charles Hosang
hosang1@earthlink.net