Re: [oletrucks] mirror and taillight site - I found 40-53 GMC

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] mirror and taillight site - I found 40-53 GMC
From: gremlingts@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 23:47:46 -0500
  Hey, thanks for remarking on this site! I've had a box of old glass tail
light lenses, I'd never found out what they fit, until tonight. I went thru all
makes and models, and found them all and was able to positively identify them
and get general value pricing. One of them is a '40-53 GMC tail light lense,
orginal, I think, not aftermarket. Has the little bullseye in the middle of the
glass, aftermarket are plain. I'll probably be selling it on Ebay, unless
someone here needs it. :) Anyway, thanks again for the mention, it really
helped me ( gotta love these Desoto lights I have. LOL ).

Jerry in VIrginia, '55 Chevy TF Suburban is finally moved, might get to work on
it this year! Woohoo!

From: mark ccpanel@yahoo.com

Subject: [oletrucks] mirror and taillight site

great site;