[oletrucks] brakes

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] brakes
From: "john howard" <johnhoward37@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 20:22:44 -0800
I'm  sure this has been beat'n to the ground several times on the list...But
will someone please take some
time out and load me up with information again...(thanks)

I have front disc brakes  on my 46 chevy  panel and  drums on the rear

>From what I have read ...I will need a 10 psi proportional valve for the front
disc.
and a 2psi proportional valve for the rear drums...Is this right?

Is this all I need ?...do I also need adjustable proportional valve on the
line somewhere
My master cylinder is mounted on the frame rail around under the seat area