[oletrucks] Old Truck Road Trip

To: <Steve@MaxwellGarage.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] Old Truck Road Trip
From: "Steve Hanberg" <Steve@oldsub.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 20:08:47 -0800
Saturday morning April 1st I'm heading out with a '56 Nomad sitting on the
trailer to deliver to a friend in Colorado.

I'm headed from home, near Seattle, south to Portland on I-5, east to Boise on
I-84 , and on southeast toward Salt Lake where I'll meet I-80 and continue
east to I-25. South on I-25 through Denver and Colorado Springs to Canon City.
Hope to complete the outbound leg late Sunday night.

For my return trip I think I'll run straight west over Monarch Pass on
Wednesday and through Delta CO headed toward I-70. I'll cut northeast on 191
headed toward I-15 and Salt Lake. Back on I-84 to Boise, Portland in time for
the big swap meet Saturday and I-5 to home Sunday the 9th.

So if you see a big black Chevy pickup pulling a black trailer and carrying
the rattiest Nomad you ever saw please wave. If you see the same truck and
trailer, but no car, that means I'm looking for a new treasure, and please
point me to the nearest rust-free COE or Suburban or other Chevy/GMC
treasure...

If you are on or near my route. I'd be happy to hear from you if you might
want to have coffee, lunch or dinner with a couple grubby hungry travelers.

My plans include checking email every night, but if I ignore you its more than
likely absence of Internet and nothing personal.

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com