[oletrucks] TF disc brake frontend

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] TF disc brake frontend
From: "Mike Baggese" <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 14:36:36 -0700
Hey folks,

I have  a real nice discbrake front end (staright axle) for '559 Chevy 1/2
tons, probably the same for GMC's.

It's fully complete with the GM discs (wheel pattern is the same as 70 - 81
Camaros).  It has a chrome tierod and chrome arms that attach to the backing
plates.  Also has the calipers on it.

The king pings are really tight, this looks like it was rebuilt, chrome up and
ready to install, but for some reason never was.  It also has (I think it's
chromed too, but would have to take another look) an adjust link on it, that
connects to the pitman arm.  All the chrome stuff looks to be aftermarket and
beefier than stock, as I recall.  I could verify, as I have another stock
frontend to compare to that is sittng out.

Prefer a pickup on it, enail me me any offers you might have, don't feel like
going through the ebay thing and shipping it.

Being that It's been sitting in my shop for the past 5 or 6 years, I'd be
wiolling to bet the calipers need rebuilt or replaced.

I don't think I'll ever use it, otherwise I need to change the rear on my
truck, or cary two spares.

I'm in Oakdale and am awaiting your money:)

Mike Baggese
passnb4u@earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.