[oletrucks] New front end

To: "Oletrucks (E-mail)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] New front end
From: "Jeff Hall" <jhall@hallsheetmetal.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:10:18 -0400
Hi All
My first time at this. I have a 58 stepside Chevy P/U which currently has a
70"s Blazer 4WD system installed. I'm looking to lose the transfer and front
end, make it a 2WD, and put a modern motor/trans and suspension in it. The new
motor will be 350HP or better. I want to keep the power to the ground, achieve
decent handling and lower it a bit. What's a good used front end to put in that
will adapt to this truck and should I go with conventional shocks and leafs or
the air ride route??

Regards,
Jeff Hall