[oletrucks] Holes In Firewall

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [oletrucks] Holes In Firewall
From: dcvjrv@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 00:58:00 -0400
I realize that I probably won't get very many if any good responses
to this request, but I shall ask it anyway.  But, who knows, maybe I
will be pleasantly surprised.

Can anyone out there tell me what each of the holes in the firewall
are for, along with the approximate size and location, in a '58 GMC.
Or, maybe the information already exists out their somewhere.
For example speedometer, oil gauge line, main wiring harness, etc....

Thanks in advance for the assistance,

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@comcast.net